This week has been an extremely difficult one with being down to the flu and bronchitis. Through it all I am reminded that I have many things to be grateful for this week. Laurel from Alphabet Salad has developed a weekly Gratitude List which I have chosen to participate in this week.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- My neighbors Bob and Nikki-they took care of the day-to-day things while I was sick-getting my mail, shoveling the snow, getting food from the store.
- My family for checking in on me – it is always nice to know people care
- My dog Kibbles- she kept me company and her good behavior was exemplary.
- My new bed- to have a great mattress that allowed for comfort sleeping and resting for more hours than I care to count.
- To finally be back on the way to feeling myself.
- For the hours of Olympic coverage-nice to have something interesting to watch while you are awake at 3 in the morning
- A tremendous and understanding boss who had the wisdom to say “stay home” when I wanted to try to come to work on Tuesday. She convinced me on Wednesday and Thursday too!
- For the people who read my blog. I appreciate the time you take to read it as well as offering your support through your comments.
What comprises your Gratitude List today?