Some things that brought a smile to my face and heart during the week.
- The elderly couple celebrating their 54th year of marriage. The love and admiration of the couple could be perceived through their eyes and body language. The cutest thing was him helping her up from her chair and telling me he was “taking his love to lunch”
- The little 3-year-old in the lobby mesmerized by the automatic player piano asking her dad, “Is a fairy playing that music Daddy?”
- Seeing a man walk in 3 months after their surgery. This was a man who was in a wheelchair for long distances and a cane for short distances. He told me he was walking around the track at the gym. The smile and pride on his face was priceless.
- The many athletes at the Olympics winning medals for their country. Seeing their excitement and pride certainly put a smile on my face
- Coming back to work and having people welcome you back-it is nice to work with people who do care about their co-workers.
- The gentleman who came in today after seeing me 3 months ago saying, ” I didn’t recognize you-you look so much younger.” That definitely made my day.
What were some of the things that made you smile this week?