This week was a hectic week. I had an extremely busy week at work and got home after 5 every night. Made for a long week and I had to condense my nights and get as much done as possible
I am definitely grateful for many things this week. I again have decided to participate in the Gratitude List Link-Up. I think Sunday is the perfect day to stop and reflect upon gratitude
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Getting to spend time with my daughter and son-in-law. It was a nice visit complete with dinner. It is always full of fun and laughter when they come
- Getting only 2 and 1/2 inches of snow so far. We may get more overnight but at least it is not the foot originally predicted.
- Being able to get back on an exercise schedule this week. Feeling more normal this week
- Avoiding the stomach virus going through the office this week.
- Having my buddy Kibbles. Yesterday she turned 8 and had a couple of special treats to celebrate
- For the great library that enables me to get so many great books due to the inter-library loan policy. They are able to get any book from other surrounding libraries in the Carnegie library system.
- Only 18 more days until spring.
- So happy I have been able to reconnect with my cousin through our blogs.
- For my new and old blog readers-your comments and support are appreciated
- For the many people I meet through my work each day. Their stories and conversation always provide me with a smile as well as add to my knowledge.
What are you grateful for this week?
Great post Kathy. I am grateful this week for the many beautiful Arizona sunsets I have enjoyed this week that always take my breath away and touch my very soul reminding me that no matter how bad things seem sometimes…, in due time, all things will renew themselves… Especially true with each beautiful Arizona sunset… Can’t wait for you to get here and see for yourself… 🙂 Just give me some dates that work for you and we will figure out something to make it happen. YEAH!!! 🙂
Those sunsets definitely look beautiful. I will be giving you some dates in the next couple weeks. I cannot wait. Thanks for your support and comment
I love your list! Right now I am grateful for beautiful weather and time spent with the family out in our garden!
Beautiful weather and spending time with family is something to be grateful for. I cannot wait until the sunshine and no snow. Thanks for your comment
Great list! I am grateful for sunshine and blue skies and the hope that Spring is just around the corner! 🙂
I am on the Spring countdown..17 more days! Thanks for stopping by and your comment.
Lovely list! I can’t wait for spring, either!
This is a wonderful list of things you are grateful for… Good to connect with another member of the weekly gratitude group. I write mine on my Blogger blog – Positive Kismet.