This week was a hectic week. I had an extremely busy week at work and got home after 5 every night. Made for a long week and I had to condense my nights and get as much done as possible
I am definitely grateful for many things this week. I again have decided to participate in the Gratitude List Link-Up. I think Sunday is the perfect day to stop and reflect upon gratitude
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Getting to spend time with my daughter and son-in-law. It was a nice visit complete with dinner. It is always full of fun and laughter when they come
- Getting only 2 and 1/2 inches of snow so far. We may get more overnight but at least it is not the foot originally predicted.
- Being able to get back on an exercise schedule this week. Feeling more normal this week
- Avoiding the stomach virus going through the office this week.
- Having my buddy Kibbles. Yesterday she turned 8 and had a couple of special treats to celebrate
- For the great library that enables me to get so many great books due to the inter-library loan policy. They are able to get any book from other surrounding libraries in the Carnegie library system.
- Only 18 more days until spring.
- So happy I have been able to reconnect with my cousin through our blogs.
- For my new and old blog readers-your comments and support are appreciated
- For the many people I meet through my work each day. Their stories and conversation always provide me with a smile as well as add to my knowledge.
What are you grateful for this week?