This week was another busy week but I felt a little more organized this week. The week seemed to go by quickly and my Friday was like a Monday but I got through it.
I am again participating in the Gratitude Linkup which you can find here. Please feel free to link-up with us.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- For the visits from my son and granddaughter which provides me with memories like these
Kibbles was playing with her toy and my granddaughter grabbed her doll got on the floor
and said, “Kibbles, I have my toy and you have yours let’s play”. They proceed to play there for 5 minutes.
2. Even though the first few days of time change are always difficult, I like the idea of having extra daylight during the evening hours
3. The beautiful sunny days this weekend. Saturday was beautiful. Sunday was colder but still beautiful in the sun.
4. Getting the call that I won $15 gift card from Trader Joe’s because I use cloth bags. There is a weekly drawing.
5. Being able to get another book from the library which has been on my reading list for months.
6. Having only 11 more days until Spring starts.
7. To be able to run 1 mile without pain this weekend
8. Signing up for a 5k on April 19th
What are you grateful for this week?