This week had it usual highs and lows and even though it seemed like a never-ending day I managed to get through the week. The weekend has seemed to go at warp speed as is typical for any time off work.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Having a wonderful weekend with my granddaughter. Her laughter and smile can melt my heart. I am lucky to have her live so close and be able to enjoy so much of her growing and learning.
- I am fortunate to live in a city that offers so many activities. There is something for everyone: sports, theater and arts. It may take a little time to find your interest but it will be worth your time and effort.
- Finding a photography course that enables me to further learn photography as well as meeting people of like mind.
- Spring being only 4 days away
- Missing the snow and sleet predicted last week. I did feel sorry for those that had to endure that weather
- Being able to run 1 mile 3 times this week. I was a little sore the 3rd run this week but I feel stronger each time.
- My computer has been acting up this week but happy I was able to get my files backed-up and temporarily get the computer to continue working. I am shopping for a new one this week.
- For my new and old blog readers-your comments and support are appreciated
What are you thankful for this week?