It is hard to believe another week has come and gone. This week was not as busy with outside activities but more with home front issues such as organizing, spring cleaning and photography. Had a townhouse association meeting this week and was voted to the Board of Directors and am looking forward to the challenge
I am definitely grateful for many things this week. I again have decided to participate in the Gratitude List Link-Up. I think Sunday is the perfect day to stop and reflect upon gratitude
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- For the opportunity to assist in making my community a great place to live. We have some great ideas including a community clean-up day and getting to know the people in your community.
- For the sunshine and warmer weather. It snowed this morning but only a dusting and in the grassy areas. The 50+ degree temperature are becoming more prominent.
- The time to practice my photography skills. It is enjoyable to set up my tripod and shoot pictures from my deck and front yard.
- Spending time with my granddaughter. We went to see the Muppet Movie yesterday. She enjoyed the movie and so did I.
- Thrilled to win another gift card from Trader Joe’s. Who knew bringing your own bags could pay off in more ways than one.
- The many people I encounter during my workweek. Their smiles and stories help to make the day better
- The fact the hip pain was just tendonitis not a return of my hip problem. I took a few extra rest days, iced and foam rolled. The hip is as good as new
- Excited for return of baseball. It is one of my favorite sports and I do have some tickets to go see the Pirates. Hope it will be another fun year at the ball park
- Happy our area has environmentally become an area that attracts new wildlife, specifically the Bald Eagle. The nest is not far from where I work and once the weather is nice I plan to take my camera to get some pictures. The Game Commission has blocked off the area close to the nest but you can still get some great pictures.
- For my new and old blog readers-the continued support and comments are appreciated
What are you grateful for this week?