The sun is shining and it feels like spring. It is mid 50’s but I opened the deck door so Kibbles could be in the sun on the deck and some fresh outside air could spread through the house. I am again participating in the Gratitude List Link-up.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Being fortunate enough to have my family live near me so we can get together frequently. Today I have my granddaughter snuggled next to me on the couch as I am typing this.
- Being able to see this view on my way to work. I was stopped in traffic and captured this.
- The great quality of my rain boots. I was able to test them out this week and to keep dry while the cars speeding by were splashing and hitting the boots not my pants.
- The 2 mile run I was able to complete yesterday.
- Sunshine today so my granddaughter and I could weed the fairy garden and get it ready for summer
- Using the gift card I won at Trader Joe’s. It was great spending less for groceries.
- Feeling fortunate to have great neighbors who are there to lend a hand when needed
- Finally having the one street light fixed. It has been out since November and to have a lighted walk in the early morning is wonderful
- Filling out my income tax and finding I get a refund instead of paying
- The continued support and comments from the new and old blog readers.
What are you grateful for this week?