This was another week to be grateful for so many things. Since I have started doing this list I never have any difficulty finding things for the list. If you would like to read other gratitude lists please go to Alphabet Salad and if you like link up there.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- For my friends and family making this birthday weekend special. The dinner, visits and well wishes were greatly appreciated
- The weather has been beautiful and in fact hit 80 today.
- The sites and sounds of early morning on a spring weekend. The birds chirping and singing is wonderful when walking this weekend.
- Being able to get some outdoor photographs for practice this week. I wanted to get sunrise but on Saturday there was thick fog and this morning was overcast. I know there will be other weekends to get that picture.
- Looking forward to another year and all the good things it will bring
- The site of my day lilies coming up and the trees with their new buds.
- Having a spring break from my photography class so I can catch up with the readings
- For the amazing gentleman I met at work this week. His story was inspiring and his wisdom was appreciated
- Realizing I live in a great city where people come together and lend a helping hand when assistance is needed
- For my new and old blog readers-your comments and support are appreciated
What are you grateful for this week?