Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a wonderful day. This was another week to be grateful for so many things. I am again linking up at Alphabet Salad.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- So happy that I finally figured out allergies were causing my headaches. Thought they were my migraines returning but an allergy pill relieves all my headache symptoms. Scary because headaches were so debilitating I came home from work and went to bed.
- the weather now turning to spring. The 60 and 70 degree weather this weekend was wonderful. Open windows do much to improve a perspective.
- My family and friends gathering for Easter. It was a nice time to spend with such wonderful people.
- Having a 3 almost 4-year-old granddaughter. To watch her do the Easter Egg Hunt at my house and the look on her face when she found the Easter Basket was priceless.
- The ability to use my camera and actually feel comfortable in one of the manual modes and being able to adjust the camera to the setting.
- Even though I enjoyed the week off I am glad to return to my photography class.
- While not running the Pirate 5k due to the headaches still getting in at least 1 day of running this week.
- To finally get my kitchen cupboards and pantry cleaned out. Yes my daughter and daughter-in-law now have some new kitchen items.
- For all the new and old blog readers. I appreciate you support.
What is on your gratitude list this week?