What a busy day as it was a beautiful spring day and yard work called my name. I then had to do some general cleanup with the townhouse association in some common areas. Some people are quite the litter bugs.
Hard to believe another week has come and gone. It is now the last few days of April with May entering at the end of this week.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- I love the Sunday evening visits with my son and Granddaughter. She amazes me with the new things she learns weekly. Best part of tonight’s visit was she gave me a hug, looked at me with her big brown eyes and said, “I love you Grandma”
- Today was a great day cleaning the common areas in the townhouse community. I worked with some of the Board today. The conversation, laughter and discovery of how much the other 3 females and I have in common is amazing. I formed some new friendships today and that is always welcomed
- Having a great boss who compliments and supports decisions made and will go to bat for you when necessary. She encourages critical thinking skills and allows you to grow.
- Happy for the great weather which has enabled me to start my lunch walks again. I am bringing my camera as there are so many great places to capture in pictures.
- Thankful for my children and their spouses. They are hard-working and always have time to help me even if I never ask.
- My daughter -in-law recently graduated and passed her nursing boards. She also recently found a job. I am sure she will be an excellent nurse. Her employers were fortunate to hire her.
- So glad that I will be learning portrait photography tomorrow. I find taking indoor pictures are more difficult than outside shots. Finally may be able to take a picture of a recipe and food that comes out the way I see it.
- It may seem like I am repeating but I am so thankful to all my readers for coming here, reading my post and taking the time to comment or give me a like.
What are you thankful for this week?