“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend” Melody Beattie
I do feel like these Gratitude List have assisted me in seeing more positive than negative in my weeks. I can see the reflections on gratitude help me to feel better about my week.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- the nice weekend weather so I could get a little more yardwork done , have a great field trip for my photography class and today being able to have my granddaughter’s 4 year old pictures taken in the park.
- having Shannon home from New York and being able to go to a long overdue dinner at Las Velas in Pittsburgh.
- seeing the flowers and bushes in full bloom
- fortunate to having a park near me that has great scenery as well as greatly kept running and walking paths.
- getting compliments from management and co-workers on the work I do. It means so much to be appreciated
- having a healthy and happy soon to be 4 year old granddaughter.
- Living in a city with many diverse communities but watching them come together and support 30,000 runners and making all of us Burgh Proud
- Celebrating Nurses Week and being recognized as an important member of the health care community
What are you thankful for this week?