What a beautiful weekend and had a wonderful Mother’s Day. Seems like the month of May is flying by too quickly.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Happy to be back on a more regular schedule. The past 2 weeks have been hectic and not enough hours in a day.
- Having the love and support of my family on a daily basis
- Family and friends making me feel very special on Mother’s Day
- Finishing my photography course, realizing how the progress made and wanting to go further by taking more classes
- Being able to open the windows and doors allowing the smells of spring to permeate inside my house
- Having Triple A emergency road service. I have a car with a keyless start-came home today and didn’t realize I did not complete shut off my car. I went down tonight to get something out of my car and found a dead battery. They were prompt in their response. Better having discovered it tonight rather than 5 a.m. tomorrow.
- Watching the delight of my Granddaughter as she had her birthday party not only with family but also a few school friends.
- Receiving the continued support of old and new readers of the blog