What a beautiful weekend and had a wonderful Mother’s Day. Seems like the month of May is flying by too quickly.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Happy to be back on a more regular schedule. The past 2 weeks have been hectic and not enough hours in a day.
- Having the love and support of my family on a daily basis
- Family and friends making me feel very special on Mother’s Day
- Finishing my photography course, realizing how the progress made and wanting to go further by taking more classes
- Being able to open the windows and doors allowing the smells of spring to permeate inside my house
- Having Triple A emergency road service. I have a car with a keyless start-came home today and didn’t realize I did not complete shut off my car. I went down tonight to get something out of my car and found a dead battery. They were prompt in their response. Better having discovered it tonight rather than 5 a.m. tomorrow.
- Watching the delight of my Granddaughter as she had her birthday party not only with family but also a few school friends.
- Receiving the continued support of old and new readers of the blog
I absolutely love it when it’s warm enough to have the windows open for fresh air, but not so hot that you need to shut them and turn on the AC. This weather is just perfect!
After this winter I definitely won’t complain
Wish we could go back to the days (just over a week ago) of leaving the windows open all day and night without sweating inside….so glad you can! Love the sounds and the breeze! 🙂
Lovely gratitude list. 🙂 I’m jealous that you can have the windows open — there’s so much pollen here in East TN right now that the inside of our house would turn yellow in no time. I’m still holding out hope that I get to take a photography class this year, too. That’s great that you’ve already noticed a difference in your photos. 🙂
So happy to hear that you are finally enjoying warmer springtime weather. It was 74 degrees here in beautiful Chandler Arizona at 4:30 A.M. this morning and I’m loving it! Thanks for sharing your list.