June 1st and another beautiful weekend. I actually kept my window open and the air conditioner off. I had great plans for the weekend: staining my deck but thankfully that was put off at least until next week. I truly enjoyed my weekend.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Happy to spend time with my weekend guest: my granddaughter. We had fun doing chalk art on the sidewalk, playing ball and taking a walk around the neighborhood. We ended our Saturday night watching the movie Frozen.
- Having the rain during the week to help my newly planted flowers grow but the sun and beautiful weather this weekend.
- The farmers markets are once again starting. I love going and getting the fruits and vegetables. Hard to believe that spending 20 dollars can get so much to eat.
- I have great neighbors. They are always there to lend a hand when needed. It is greatly appreciated
- Having a clean and calmer dog. Today was bath day for Kibbles. She usually doesn’t like baths and gives me a hard time but today she was calmer during bath time.
- Happy I found a great eye doctor who went the extra mile to work up a potential problem only to find it was just normal for me.
- Even though I keep hoping for a less hectic schedule I am happy to work with great doctors and an orthopedic program that has such an excellent reputation. It is nice to know you make a difference
- Being able to use my photography skills for not only taking pictures for hobby but also capturing photos to point out problems that need addressed
- Having the support of all my blog readers old and new.