June 1st and another beautiful weekend. I actually kept my window open and the air conditioner off. I had great plans for the weekend: staining my deck but thankfully that was put off at least until next week. I truly enjoyed my weekend.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Happy to spend time with my weekend guest: my granddaughter. We had fun doing chalk art on the sidewalk, playing ball and taking a walk around the neighborhood. We ended our Saturday night watching the movie Frozen.
- Having the rain during the week to help my newly planted flowers grow but the sun and beautiful weather this weekend.
- The farmers markets are once again starting. I love going and getting the fruits and vegetables. Hard to believe that spending 20 dollars can get so much to eat.
- I have great neighbors. They are always there to lend a hand when needed. It is greatly appreciated
- Having a clean and calmer dog. Today was bath day for Kibbles. She usually doesn’t like baths and gives me a hard time but today she was calmer during bath time.
- Happy I found a great eye doctor who went the extra mile to work up a potential problem only to find it was just normal for me.
- Even though I keep hoping for a less hectic schedule I am happy to work with great doctors and an orthopedic program that has such an excellent reputation. It is nice to know you make a difference
- Being able to use my photography skills for not only taking pictures for hobby but also capturing photos to point out problems that need addressed
- Having the support of all my blog readers old and new.
Love your list! I just started writing about gratitude too – it makes me a happier person. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!
Thanks so much. It makes me happier too! Appreciate you dropping by! Have a great week.
I’m all for a cleaner dog–mine gets groomed tomorrow, he is such a boy dog and rolls in all sorts of bad stuff!
I understand. Mine is part beagle so she loves to roll in dirt, mud and other good things. I have to say she has calmed down since the bath.
Great list Kathy. I’m thankful our pool is now warm enough to go swimming everyday. In the summertime, I set a poolside time and swim laps and do water aerobics first thing every morning, then I have my breakfast out on the patio. I love starting my day like that and perhaps you will too when you get out here in August. I can’t hardly wait!
I would love to work out in the pool and am looking forward to it. August will be here before we know it
Farmers’ markets are great! We have a new one starting up just a few blocks away from our house, which I’m looking forward to attending. Love all the fresh fruits & veggies in the summer.
I truly become a vegetarian during the summer. Fresh vegetables are the best
There is nothing better than garden fresh veggies!