Happy Fathers Day and what a beautiful weekend
This is my Dad and unfortunately passed away in 1989. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of him and miss him. He was a wonderful father and grandfather. I love and miss you Dad. His love and caring is definitely on my gratitude list today.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- the beautiful weather this weekend. It is nice that the rain comes during the work week.
- Enjoying a Friday night sleepover with my granddaughter. Being awakened with the song “Let It Go” at 6:30 in the morning only to discover she is singing in her sleep will definitely bring a smile to your face
- finding some new photography sites http://www.betterphoto.com and http://www.500px.com to learn more about photography
- Running 3 miles 3 times this week and no hip pain.
- Watching my son with his daughter and seeing a wonderful and loving father in addition to being a great son.
- Finding a new fragrance from Philosophy: Fresh Cream. It is a light and clean scent which is perfect for summer
- Seeing all the flowers growing.
- Watching the baby eagles here in Pittsburgh grow to adulthood and almost ready to leave the nest. I have learned so much watching them
What are you grateful this week?