Happy Fathers Day and what a beautiful weekend
This is my Dad and unfortunately passed away in 1989. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of him and miss him. He was a wonderful father and grandfather. I love and miss you Dad. His love and caring is definitely on my gratitude list today.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- the beautiful weather this weekend. It is nice that the rain comes during the work week.
- Enjoying a Friday night sleepover with my granddaughter. Being awakened with the song “Let It Go” at 6:30 in the morning only to discover she is singing in her sleep will definitely bring a smile to your face
- finding some new photography sites http://www.betterphoto.com and http://www.500px.com to learn more about photography
- Running 3 miles 3 times this week and no hip pain.
- Watching my son with his daughter and seeing a wonderful and loving father in addition to being a great son.
- Finding a new fragrance from Philosophy: Fresh Cream. It is a light and clean scent which is perfect for summer
- Seeing all the flowers growing.
- Watching the baby eagles here in Pittsburgh grow to adulthood and almost ready to leave the nest. I have learned so much watching them
What are you grateful this week?
Congrats on all the running without hip pain! How wonderful.
Thanks it is definitely exciting . Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
What a sweet story about your granddaughter! So precious.
She is fun and I do enjoy my time with her
Thanks for sharing the photo sites you found!
I could spend hours looking at the photos on those sites but I do like some of the free articles as well
Wow! Watching eagles grow, that seems pretty neat 🙂
This is the second year they have nested and hope next year they will again. I plan to go take some photos if they do.
It’d be so neat to see photos of them as they grow 🙂
Wonderful list. Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a great week too
So enjoyed your list. It brought a smile to my face, and I love that photo of your dad. That is how I remember him. Thanks for sharing.
That is one of my favorite photos of him. August is getting closer!!
Speaking of Philosophy…I have Apricots and Cream. I smell like oatmeal when I wear it. 😉 I love their Amazing Grace fragrance. I’ll have to give their Fresh Cream a try!
You will have to let me know if you like it. I will have to look for the Apricots and Cream. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
That’s a beautiful list 🙂 Had a good laugh over her singing “let it go” ; )
It is funny but at 6:30 Saturday morning it was an abrupt awakening.