Summer is officially here. This week was rainy until today and it was a dry but humid day. I love summer so I am happy for all the weather we have in this season.
I have not been blogging lately due to some unforeseen problems (wi-fi and router problems) and a few other things. All problems have been resolved and it is full speed ahead.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- For being able to complete a run/walk of 3 miles this morning even through the humidity
- While in the middle of my cool down from the run a sprinkle started as well as a welcome breeze. It truly did help to achieve a complete cool down
- Even though things didn’t turn out the way I had hope, I still had the ability to regroup and keep my goals in focus instead of the poor me doldrums
- Having the rain throughout the week so I could complete my weeding of the back area of my house without difficulty.
- Spending time yesterday getting some great pictures of nature, flowers and clouds
- Going shopping and finding clothes are fitting better. Go me!
- Went to my first farmers market of the season and was able to get many good vegetables to use this week for a great price.
- Being able to have quality time with my granddaughter. Her smile and laughter add so much joy to my days
What are you thankful for this week