Summer is officially here. This week was rainy until today and it was a dry but humid day. I love summer so I am happy for all the weather we have in this season.
I have not been blogging lately due to some unforeseen problems (wi-fi and router problems) and a few other things. All problems have been resolved and it is full speed ahead.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- For being able to complete a run/walk of 3 miles this morning even through the humidity
- While in the middle of my cool down from the run a sprinkle started as well as a welcome breeze. It truly did help to achieve a complete cool down
- Even though things didn’t turn out the way I had hope, I still had the ability to regroup and keep my goals in focus instead of the poor me doldrums
- Having the rain throughout the week so I could complete my weeding of the back area of my house without difficulty.
- Spending time yesterday getting some great pictures of nature, flowers and clouds
- Going shopping and finding clothes are fitting better. Go me!
- Went to my first farmers market of the season and was able to get many good vegetables to use this week for a great price.
- Being able to have quality time with my granddaughter. Her smile and laughter add so much joy to my days
What are you thankful for this week
So glad for the official start of summer!
I will take summer over winter any day
Glad your back to your blog, I’ve missed you. I’m thankful for the free time I have now to do things I want to do now that Bill and I are empty nesters again. I’m also thankful for the together time I spend with my daughter, Shantel, like today when I pick her up for our mother/daughter day which will be movie and lunch together. Now our time together is planned and our relationship is moving more towards a cherished friendship as well and being mother/daughter… I’m loving it!
I spoke to a young man named Steve from Comcast and he finally figured out the WiFi problem. Sometimes I had some and others had none. Glad you are enjoying the empty nest. Thanks for your support and comments.
Sounds like a great week! I need to check out my local farmer’s market. You’ve inspired me!
I have to limit myself on purchases as everything looks good. The nice thing is the produce lasts so much longer since no long distance shipping is required.
Yay! for fresh veggies, time with your granddaughter, and health! 🙂
I so agree!