Another beautiful weekend has come to an end. Even though we are anticipating some storms I am grateful for being able to enjoy the outdoors in the summer.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- The time my daughter and son-in-law spent visiting today. I appreciate their help when they come over to visit and I end up asking them to do something I can’t do alone.
- I meet so many nice patients each week and always learn something from their stories whether it be their strength, knowledge, their bits of wisdom they share but especially their smiles even through their chronic osteoarthritic pain they endure
- Being fortunate to live in an area that I may see a turkey in the road or a doe leading her fawns across that same road.
- Having a four-day workweek due to the fourth of July
- Enjoying the fresh veggies and fruits such as zucchini, lettuce, pears, peaches, blueberries and strawberries. They taste so different when they were “just picked today”
- Attended my first townhouse board meeting and finding all of us are basically on the same page. The nice thing is if we disagree we listen to each other and then are able to come to some compromise
- Crossing more things off of my To Do List
- For all my readers as I appreciate all stopping by and the support you give me
What is on the Gratitude List?