Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.- Zig Ziglar
It has been a great week and a wonderful three-day weekend. It was a quiet weekend but filled with getting things off my to-do list. The weather was beautiful and sunny-one couldn’t ask for much more.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- spending last night with my daughter which included a Pirate game. I am lucky to not only have a wonderful daughter but a great best friend.
- having a quiet week at work enabling me to get caught up on my work so I can start with a clean slate tomorrow
- Getting raspberries and blueberries at the farmers market. They make the best smoothies and yogurt parfait.
- Even though the machinery started at 7 a.m. on Saturday, getting up and enjoying the sunny cool morning.
- Finally having my deck re-stained, furniture out and enjoying my deck today
- Having a like-minded townhouse board member. We are redoing the entrance to our townhouse community to improve the initial impression and provide a welcome feeling to our community and their visitors.
- Turning off the air conditioning, opening up the windows and enjoying the breeze coming into the house.
- Happy to once again welcome the Anthrocon Convention to Pittsburgh. They are better known as “Furries”. This is an event that is welcomed by most of Pittsburgh. We may be “yinzers” but we are the most accepting and welcoming city I know. I am sad I did not capture any photos but have definitely put it on my to-do list for next year
- I realized today is an important day for me as a blogger. My blog turns 1 today. It has been a year of ups and downs but I only look forward to year 2. Thanks to all my readers.
What is on your gratitude list?