“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
This week seemed to go so quickly. This may have been with the week starting with me on vacation. I could certainly get used to 3 day work weeks. It was a rainy Saturday but still a nice weekend
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Having great co-workers to cover so I was able to come back to work without my desk overflowing with paper work
- For a great daughter who comes over and takes care of Kibbles and my house. I certainly appreciate her taking time out of her life to help.
- Even though it is July it has been wonderful to open the windows, feel the breeze and keep the air conditioning off.
- Sitting on my deck and having the time to unwind after work and having my coffee there on the weekends.
- Barbecuing on my new grill
- Weekly visits by my son and granddaughter to brighten my week
- The wonderful farmers market where I can go and purchase local fresh fruits and vegetables for the entire week .
- For all my readers and their support
What are you thankful for this week?