“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
This week seemed to go so quickly. This may have been with the week starting with me on vacation. I could certainly get used to 3 day work weeks. It was a rainy Saturday but still a nice weekend
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Having great co-workers to cover so I was able to come back to work without my desk overflowing with paper work
- For a great daughter who comes over and takes care of Kibbles and my house. I certainly appreciate her taking time out of her life to help.
- Even though it is July it has been wonderful to open the windows, feel the breeze and keep the air conditioning off.
- Sitting on my deck and having the time to unwind after work and having my coffee there on the weekends.
- Barbecuing on my new grill
- Weekly visits by my son and granddaughter to brighten my week
- The wonderful farmers market where I can go and purchase local fresh fruits and vegetables for the entire week .
- For all my readers and their support
What are you thankful for this week?
I really love going to farmer’s markets, too! It’s great that you have family nearby to help out with things or socialize 🙂
Every weekend should be three days! Sounds like a great week.
Another great list Kathy. So glad you are enjoying your newly re-stained deck and grill. I’m thankful that the cold sore on steroids I have been dealing with on my lower lip all last week is finally starting to calm down and stop hurting and the swelling is starting to go down…
I absolutely LOVE my three-day weekends – they are the best! Glad you have supportive co-workers to help you really enjoy the occasional long weekend. 🙂
I love coffee on my porch, going to the Farmer’s market and having my granddaughter visit, too. Great list!
I love my farmers markets, rainy weekend of lifetime movies with my niece she goes back home on Friday and I’m missing her already, thankful that the twins are coming along good and their mom (my daughter) is finally over her morning sickness, and things have been kinda lazy this week which is much appreciated!