“Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” – Zig Ziglar
Another week has passed all too quickly. This week our weather was much more like late September rather than late July. It was pleasant running and sleeping weather.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- Finally being able to run when I have time. Recently purchased an Incline Trainer and it can be used as a treadmill. Now I am able to run no matter what the weather and it allows me to catch up on my Netflix shows.
- Having an easy 2 weeks at work. This affords me the time to get caught up on paperwork and my continuing education credits.
- Signed up for another photography course starting in mid September. This course is a continuation of my last course allowing me to expand my knowledge of photography.
- Light work days allows me to leave a little early or on time. I was able to get another room organized. This week, I saved the storage room for last. I should have some more things to give to charity next week.
- Finally having the pine tree cut down and removed from my front yard. I found some who was willing to do it for a reasonable price and doing an excellent job. The amount of yard space gained is amazing. I will have to plant grass this week but by next year the yard will look much better.
- Again this week being able to use my deck at night. The breeze and privacy are amazing. It helps me relax at the end of the day.
- For a very special visitor this weekend. I am now an authority on Tinkerbell and friends. Dancing and singing were the order of Saturday night.
She is so much fun and I want some of her energy.
What is on your gratitude list this week?