“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it” – William Arthur Ward
This week has flown by with so much to do and so little time to do it. I am going on a 10 day vacation so it has been making lists and checking them twice. I have tried to make sure all on the home-front is done so no surprises crop up while I am away.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- looking forward to gather with family members I have not seen in many years. Excitement does not begin to capture my emotion.
- Thankful I have a daughter and son-in-law and son and daughter-in-law who graciously take time out of their busy schedules to look after things while I am away.
- Having fun with my granddaughter each weekend-who knew that Bubble Guppies and Tinkerbell could be so interesting.
- Having great co-workers willing to step in and allow me to go on vacation without fear of coming back to stacks of work.
- Finally having computer and WiFi living in harmony and working. It was nice to not spend part of the weekend troubleshooting.
- Another week of great weather and running the fan at night instead of the air conditioning.
- Getting another 12 miles in this week running.
What was on your gratitude list this week?
Twelve miles! Wow, good for you. I’m still trying to get into a regular routine.
Twelve miles is fabulous Kathy! Can’t hardly wait until you get here on Thursday. 🙂 Don’t forget your bathing suit and you might want a light jacket or sweater for when we go to the Grand Canyon as the mornings and evenings can be a bit cool up in the high country… 🙂 Love you, XoXo
Wow! Great mileage 🙂
Family is so incredible 🙂
Hope you enjoy your vacation!
computer and wifi living in harmony. nice!