“The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” ~Henry Ward Beecher
As I mentioned I was off last week, so this week was back to the usual routine. Of course, as is normal the week proved to be unusually busy and hectic. 10 plus hours a day was the norm. It was a rough week but I am grateful to have a job I do enjoy.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- The situation that prevented me from travel has been settled. It had a good outcome to which I am grateful
- Even though this week was busy, I was able to get my needed sleep. I planned to do other things but realized I needed rest more.
- I have gotten off my workout routine but starting on Tuesday, I am implementing my new routine
- Excited to start the next class in Photography tomorrow. I plan to dedicate a day on the blog to post some of my week’s pictures
- Have decided to become more active in my blog. I have missed writing and sharing.
- Appreciate having a supportive and loving family-they make my life so enjoyable.
- Busy work week means that we are doing a great job and also means I can continue a job I enjoy.
What is on your gratitude list this week