“The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” ~Henry Ward Beecher
As I mentioned I was off last week, so this week was back to the usual routine. Of course, as is normal the week proved to be unusually busy and hectic. 10 plus hours a day was the norm. It was a rough week but I am grateful to have a job I do enjoy.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- The situation that prevented me from travel has been settled. It had a good outcome to which I am grateful
- Even though this week was busy, I was able to get my needed sleep. I planned to do other things but realized I needed rest more.
- I have gotten off my workout routine but starting on Tuesday, I am implementing my new routine
- Excited to start the next class in Photography tomorrow. I plan to dedicate a day on the blog to post some of my week’s pictures
- Have decided to become more active in my blog. I have missed writing and sharing.
- Appreciate having a supportive and loving family-they make my life so enjoyable.
- Busy work week means that we are doing a great job and also means I can continue a job I enjoy.
What is on your gratitude list this week
Great list Kathy. I’m grateful Bill and I were able to have lunch with my brother, Danny, and his wife, Bea on Sunday. Due to conflicting schedules, we are not able to get together as often as we would like. Love you!
Good for you listening to your body and getting the much needed rest, instead of pushing and doing other things that seemed important! Having something you do that you enjoy so much really is a blessing, there are many who don’t have that luxury! 🙂
Glad the situation had a good outcome, and that you’ve rested up. Hope you have a great week!
Good for you …and glad that you decided to listen to your body’s needs…