It has been some time since I came here to write anything. The condensed version is that I didn’t feel like I had anything interesting to write. I think I forgot that I do not have to always have the most interesting topic or always on the go to write this blog. I lost focus of why I started to write. I have been thinking about picking up where I left off and decided this was the one post I should begin to again write this blog.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- grateful for the good health of all my family.
- Work is still as busy or busier but I have come to realize I like the hectic schedule as it challenges me to be at my best.
- Going to a conference and finding classmates I had not seen in 5 or more years. It was fun catching up and making plans to get together soon.
- Speaking of the conference, it was great to get my engine restarted, learn many new things but find that nurse practitioners while different have many things in common and are the most supportive people.
- While realizing things may not turn out the way I wanted, God still does answer prayers and gives me what I need ( cue in Garth Brooks Unanswered Prayers)
- While not being the best about healthy eating and exercise, grateful I can hit the restart button tomorrow.
- Planning Thanksgiving Day as all my family and some friends will be coming here. I enjoy cooking and having good conversation and fun.
What is on your gratitude list?