It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this week! Where did the time go? I again am hosting Thanksgiving but everyone is bringing a dish so that makes it easier. I think having new dishes also helps make new traditions.
My gratitude list (in no particular order)
- after having a wintry week a 60 degree day like today is always a treat. Opening the windows at the end of November is a day to give thanks
- Being able to gather with friends in a pre-holiday get together for laughter and good food
- Starting the holiday season in the true spirit and helping those who are not so fortunate
- looking forward to having all my family gathered at the table
- excited to get the Christmas decorations started this Friday (I don’t shop Black Friday but start the decorating instead)
- only having a 3 day work week this week
- having fellow board members on my townhouse association that are like minded
What is on your gratitude list this week?
Great list Kathy. I’m thankful that Bill will get a four-day weekend for Thanksgiving and that Bill, Shantel and I are going to our dear friends house for Thanksgiving dinner. Then, I don’t shop on Black Friday either so Bill and I will be putting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house for Christmas too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Love you, Virginia
my goodness, your gratitude list is so similar to mine. My daughter is hosting Thanksgiving this year. We get together Black Friday and make candy. No shopping in crowded malls for me.
Wonderful list! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!