It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this week! Where did the time go? I again am hosting Thanksgiving but everyone is bringing a dish so that makes it easier. I think having new dishes also helps make new traditions.
My gratitude list (in no particular order)
- after having a wintry week a 60 degree day like today is always a treat. Opening the windows at the end of November is a day to give thanks
- Being able to gather with friends in a pre-holiday get together for laughter and good food
- Starting the holiday season in the true spirit and helping those who are not so fortunate
- looking forward to having all my family gathered at the table
- excited to get the Christmas decorations started this Friday (I don’t shop Black Friday but start the decorating instead)
- only having a 3 day work week this week
- having fellow board members on my townhouse association that are like minded
What is on your gratitude list this week?