“Setting goals is the first step of turning the invisible to the visible.”- Anthony Robbins
Goals are important to me. They help balance my life and give me a focus. I didn’t do as well last year as I wanted but that has not deterred me in making my list for 2015. I am grouping them this year as Health goals, Financial goals and Other
1. Achieve 10,000 steps a day
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes 5 days a week
3. Make well-balanced weekly menus
4. Track my daily food
5. Run 3 races this year.
6. Restart my vitamin and supplement regimen
1.Go on a 30 day spending freeze for non-essential items including packing my lunch, taking my morning coffee.
2.Take more of an active interest in my retirement account.
3. Increase my contribution to my savings account by 100%
1. Restart my blogging at least 5 days a week.
2. Spend at least 2 hours a week on my photography
3. Read at least 2 books a month.
4. Read and participate with other bloggers on a more consistent basis
5. Make sure I take my vacation this year
These goals will also help me improve time management and help me enjoy life more. What are some of your goals for 2015
Great list of goals for 2015 Kathy. My goals are somewhat the same. I will continue to eat healthy, exercise everyday, and continue to do all I can to support Bill retiring in 2017, and looking forward to you keeping you goal of taking your vacation this year so you can come to Arizona and spend time with us!!! Just send me the dates you can come, then we can both write that on our calendars so it’s out there in the universe and it will happen… 🙂 Love you. Xoxo
Thank you! I will let you know as soon as I see what everyone else is doing at work. I have to make sure I have coverage and we have some people who are expecting new little ones. Thanks for your continuing support. XoXo
Excellent goals, every one of them! Good luck!
Thanks! I think they will become easier as the year progresses. They say it takes 28 days to make a habit.