“Setting goals is the first step of turning the invisible to the visible.”- Anthony Robbins
Goals are important to me. They help balance my life and give me a focus. I didn’t do as well last year as I wanted but that has not deterred me in making my list for 2015. I am grouping them this year as Health goals, Financial goals and Other
1. Achieve 10,000 steps a day
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes 5 days a week
3. Make well-balanced weekly menus
4. Track my daily food
5. Run 3 races this year.
6. Restart my vitamin and supplement regimen
1.Go on a 30 day spending freeze for non-essential items including packing my lunch, taking my morning coffee.
2.Take more of an active interest in my retirement account.
3. Increase my contribution to my savings account by 100%
1. Restart my blogging at least 5 days a week.
2. Spend at least 2 hours a week on my photography
3. Read at least 2 books a month.
4. Read and participate with other bloggers on a more consistent basis
5. Make sure I take my vacation this year
These goals will also help me improve time management and help me enjoy life more. What are some of your goals for 2015