For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
This week seemed to race by even with an extra day off. Every day I learn something from my patients. They all have at least one chronic illness and still show resiliency and are very positive.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- for my new Jeep but the best thing is saving 150.00 a month on car payments.
- Getting better at taking pictures with my camera and learning to use the tripod.
- feeling more like myself and gaining my energy back.
- watching my 8-year-old dog act like a pup in the snow.
- having great neighbors that shovel and salt my sidewalk while I am at work.
- sharing a wonderful evening with my daughter that included dinner.
- the great fortune to work with co-workers who pitch in and get the work done.
- enjoying a nice evening with my son and granddaughter.
- Laughing at my granddaughters love of taking selfies together