For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
This week seemed to race by even with an extra day off. Every day I learn something from my patients. They all have at least one chronic illness and still show resiliency and are very positive.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- for my new Jeep but the best thing is saving 150.00 a month on car payments.
- Getting better at taking pictures with my camera and learning to use the tripod.
- feeling more like myself and gaining my energy back.
- watching my 8-year-old dog act like a pup in the snow.
- having great neighbors that shovel and salt my sidewalk while I am at work.
- sharing a wonderful evening with my daughter that included dinner.
- the great fortune to work with co-workers who pitch in and get the work done.
- enjoying a nice evening with my son and granddaughter.
- Laughing at my granddaughters love of taking selfies together
LOL if that selfie doesn’t make a person smile nothing would 🙂
Thanks it certainly made my night!
Great list Kathy. What a blessing to have such great neighbors that take care of your sidewalk while your at work, and there is nothing better than spending time with family. Loving the selfie! XoXo
It is very nice to have neighbors that care. Spending time with my family makes everything great. I am still trying to figure out my schedule so we get to spend some time together. Thanks for your support. XoXo
What a fun picture – I love it! Fabulous and uplifting list – thank you for sharing. 🙂
After that face she had to check the picture and the laughter that ensued was just the best.
That is a cute picture with your grand daughter! And good to have kind neighbours and friends. We do not have snow here so I can’t imagine how tough it must be.
This looks so yummy.