There have been a few changes in my life in the past few months: some good and some bad. Through all the changes I have been reminded that I need to be grateful for all things.
MY GRATITUDE LIST (in no particular order)
- I have been able to restart my workouts thanks to Grace (the new lab). Training a dog does require walking and we are at least walking a mile a day. I find I have new energy and stamina
- Realizing the importance of my blog. I have begun to take time for those things that are important to me
- One of my neighbors recently sold their home. While this was a loss I have gained 2 very wonderful new neighbors who have helped me immensely in their short time here.
- Thankful that I am going to again be a grandmother to grandchild#2. My granddaughter is going to have a new sister or brother in December. It is an exciting time for all of us
- Work has been hectic and busy. Grateful that new employees have started and the extra help is definitely welcomed.
- Even though the past few days have been a hazy hot and humid, the ability to sit on my deck on the weekend mornings is very welcomed.
- Having a farmers market at work with great vegetables, fruits and meat is a treat
What is on your gratitude list this week
Great list Kathy. I am glad you are taking time to blog again. I have missed you! Bill and I are both grateful that we are now retired and have a camp hosting position that pays for our space for our motorhome and full utility hook-ups in exchange for working two days a week. Life is good for us and we are enjoying every minute of it!! XoXo
Life is good for both of us! Thanks for your continued support. Looking forward to more of you adventures! Xoxoxo
Glad to see you back to blogging, Kathy! Wonderful gratitude list.
I have missed doing many of the things I enjoy with blogging ranking at the top of the list. Thanks for stopping and commenting.
I’m glad you like your new neighbors. That is SO important!!
I love farmer’s market. 🙂
May you have more reasons to be thankful for in the coming days.