There have been a few changes in my life in the past few months: some good and some bad. Through all the changes I have been reminded that I need to be grateful for all things.
MY GRATITUDE LIST (in no particular order)
- I have been able to restart my workouts thanks to Grace (the new lab). Training a dog does require walking and we are at least walking a mile a day. I find I have new energy and stamina
- Realizing the importance of my blog. I have begun to take time for those things that are important to me
- One of my neighbors recently sold their home. While this was a loss I have gained 2 very wonderful new neighbors who have helped me immensely in their short time here.
- Thankful that I am going to again be a grandmother to grandchild#2. My granddaughter is going to have a new sister or brother in December. It is an exciting time for all of us
- Work has been hectic and busy. Grateful that new employees have started and the extra help is definitely welcomed.
- Even though the past few days have been a hazy hot and humid, the ability to sit on my deck on the weekend mornings is very welcomed.
- Having a farmers market at work with great vegetables, fruits and meat is a treat
What is on your gratitude list this week