” Be thankful for what you have; you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have you will never have enough.”– Oprah Winfrey
Hard to believe that it has been almost a year since my last post. There has been an addition of a grandson -he is 5 months old and I have to say as cute as a button. It is hard to believe his sister just turned 6 and is finishing kindergarten.
My Gratitude List (in no particular order)
- I am thankful for my 2 beautiful grandchildren and that I am able to see them often.
- My family and their unconditional support and love.
- A group of friends who are so positive and motivating. They inspire me and I always look forward to our get togethers which usually end up in laughter and fun
- Work is busy as always but the fact I have a job and enjoy the people means so much.
- My 2 dogs -they can drive me crazy but I always am thankful for their greetings and excitement when I walk in the door.
- The start of the warm weather-it means I will be able to sit out on my deck and enjoy the sun, flowers and relaxation on a daily basis.
What is on your gratitude list today?
So Happy to see you back on your blog. Congrats on the beautiful new grandchild. Bill and I are always thankful for our family, and that we are now able to be retired and work/camp in a different state every summer.. Love and hugs to all… XoXo